- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterWith ZipPay & afterpay Zippay and afterpay
Checkout up to $1,000
- Fast Delivery from $9 You get your toys sooner! Super fast shipping
We ship fast so you get your toys fast!
Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Trike - Makii
Special Price $108.90 $124.99 You Save: $16.09
Kids love the creative prints of the Makii 2 in 1 Trike Balance Bike
The Makii Tiny Tot is printed with funky cartoons images created by Makii, a popular Dutch designer with growing international fan base. Makii has recreated the spirit of childhood in cute, unforgettable images that make these the coolest 2-in-1 trike and balance bike in town.
One year olds can start with the Tiny Tot as a trike. With three wheels they can easily start to learn how to use their feet to get moving. When a parent feels their child is ready, the Tiny Tot easily converts from a trike to a 2-wheel balance bike. Kinderfeets Tiny Tots Trikes is the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market.
The tires are made of biodegradable rubber. The riding experience is similar to that of a pneumatic tire, but without flats!
Patented Dutch inspired, low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe. Extra wide base and 7-inch tires for great driving comfort and easy balance - Adjustable, cushioned seat. Height 22.5 cm to 29.5 cm. Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers. Easy converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike! Non toxic, water based paint.
The 2 in 1 trike is design for children from 12 to 24 months - If your buying for a child aged 2-5 years see the Kinderfeets Balance Bike range
See how cute it is in this YouTube video
- Perfect for an active 1 year oldWe bought this trike for my daughter’s first birthday. She’s been walking since 10 months and is very active generally, so it seemed like the perfect idea. And it is, the trike is lightweight and has the perfect balance between feeling sturdy but also giving her the freedom to work out how to steer and balance. It’s also the perfect size for a one year old, and the seat can be adjusted as she gets taller. Plus, the maki design is super cuter for any gender. I think we’ll get a lot of fun out of this!
- Perfect!Great product – easy to put together, everything is great quality and impressive design. Shipping was almost instantaneous. Most importantly, my boy absolutely LOVES it. Thank you.
- Fast delivery and beautiful qualityPurchased for my daughters first birthday in December, it’s absolutely gorgeous. Delivery was super fast too. Can’t wait until she can use it! Very happy!
- very goodIt is a good bike in general. The only downside is that my son gets sometimes his feet stuck with the rear wheels bar when pushing himself. Perhaps a longer bike frame would avoid this.
- good bike to go from learning to push to balance, canceling traning wheelsgreat bike, I just wish the foam in the steering column was softer for easier turning for the young ones
More from Kinderfeets
- Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Trike - PinkSpecial Price $108.90 $124.99 You Save: $16.09
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike - BlackSpecial Price $124.95 $179.95 You Save: $55.00
- Kinderfeets Bike Stand$19.95
- Kinderfeets Walker Pram - LavenderSpecial Price $129.90 $174.95 You Save: $45.05
- Kinderfeets Kinderboard - Balance BoardAs low as $142.89 Regular Price $184.95 You Save: $42.06
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike - Retro CupcakeSpecial Price $139.95 $182.50 You Save: $42.55
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike - PinkSpecial Price $124.95 $179.95 You Save: $55.00
- Kinderfeets Balance Bike RedSpecial Price $124.95 $179.95 You Save: $55.00
- Balance Bike - BlueSpecial Price $124.95 $179.95 You Save: $55.00
- Kinderfeets Bamboo Tiny Tot Trike and Balance BikeSpecial Price $118.90 $135.99 You Save: $17.09