- Free AU deliveryWhen you spend $150 Free delivery - $9 flat rate
Spend over $150 and we will ship your order for FREE or $9 flat rate Australia wide
- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterNo interest with ZipPay Zippay
Just register for a Zippay account and checkout up to $1,000
LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator
Special Price $339.99 $399.99 You Save: $60.00
Mine on a massive scale with the colossal Bucket Wheel Excavator, including motorized tracks, conveyor belts, bucket wheel and superstructure, plus a rugged mine truck.
Enjoy building and operating this massive 2-in-1 Bucket Wheel Excavator, the largest LEGO® Technic set to date! This awesome, meticulously detailed reproduction of a real-life mining excavator comes with a cool dark-blue and yellow color scheme and an array of authentic features and functions, including hand-railed walkways, huge tracks and a detailed cab. Switch on the included Power Functions motor and you can activate the conveyor belts, rotate the massive superstructure and maneuver the colossal machine into position. Then activate the boom to lower the gigantic, digging bucket wheel and convey the mined material to the waiting mine truck. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions, including forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belts and rotating superstructure, plus a working bucket wheel boom.
- Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
- Switch on the LEGO® Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
- Activate the motorized conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
- Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
- Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
- Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
- Batteries not included.
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 41cm high, 72cm long and 29cm wide.
- Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 21cm high, 88cm long and 21cm wide, and over 33cm high with boom extended.
- Mine Truck measures over 10cm high, 19cm long and 10cm wide.
More from LEGO®
- LEGO NINJAGO® Movie™ Quake MechSpecial Price $129.99 $159.99 You Save: $30.00
- LEGO Creator Blue ExpressSpecial Price $6.79 $7.99 You Save: $1.20
- LEGO Elves Naida's Gondola & the Goblin ThiefSpecial Price $13.59 $15.99 You Save: $2.40
- LEGO Classic Green BaseplateSpecial Price $11.04 $12.99 You Save: $1.95
- LEGO Juniors - Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 RaceSpecial Price $50.99 $59.99 You Save: $9.00
- LEGO DUPLO Large Green Building PlateSpecial Price $15.29 $17.99 You Save: $2.70
- LEGO DUPLO set Flo's CaféSpecial Price $67.99 $79.99 You Save: $12.00
- LEGO Classic Creative Supplement boxSpecial Price $25.49 $29.99 You Save: $4.50
- LEGO DC Super Hero Girls High SchoolSpecial Price $89.00 $119.99 You Save: $30.99
- LEGO Star Wars Carbon-Freezing ChamberSpecial Price $38.24 $44.99 You Save: $6.75
- LEGO Elves Azari & the Goblin Forest EscapeSpecial Price $21.24 $24.99 You Save: $3.75
- LEGO Creator Space Shuttle ExplorerSpecial Price $33.99 $39.99 You Save: $6.00