- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterWith afterpay & Zip Zip and afterpay available
Checkout up to $1,000
- Delivery from $9 or Click & Collect in NSW Super fast shipping
We ship fast or click and collect from our Eastern Creek NSW warehouse!
Peaceable Kingdom Go Fish Card Game
Special Price $15.81 $18.99 You Save: $3.18
Receive an email when this product is back in stock
This classic game is a catch for modern kids!
For the youngest players, deal cards and try to get numbered pairs by asking for the cards you need. Got any 3s? asks Player 1 of Player 2. If Player 2 has a 3 s/he has to give it to Player 1. If s/he doesn't, she says, Go fish! and Player 1 takes another card from the deck. The first player to get rid of all her cards wins! For a more challenging game, match groups of 4 cards of the same number.
Box measures 11.5 x 9 x 2.5cm
- Ages 3+
- No Reading Required
- Hand-eye coordination
- Taking turns
- Numbers, counting, pairs, and sets
RULES OF PLAY
Object: To collect the most sets of 4 cards.
Set Up: Shuffle the cards and deal 7 cards face down to each player. Deal 5 cards to each player if there are 4 or more players. Place the remaining cards face down in a draw pile where everyone can reach them. Arrange cards by number so that all the 1s are together, all the 2s are together, and so on.
How to Play:
The player to the left of the dealer goes first and play continues clockwise. The first player asks a specific person if he or she has any cards of a specific number. For example, player one might ask player three if she has any 2s. Player one must have at least one 2 in his hand in order to ask for it.
If player three has any 2s, she must give them all to player one. Player one may then go again and can continue playing until he does not get the card he asks for.
If player three does not have any 2s, she says “Go fish!” and player one must take 1 card from the draw pile. If the picked card is the card he wanted, a 2, he must show it to all players and can then go again. If it is not the card he asked for, then it is the next person’s turn.
Once a player has collected 4 of a kind, he places the cards in front him. The game ends when either someone has no cards in his hand or the draw pile runs out.
The winner is the person who has collected the most sets of 4 cards. For a simpler version, collect pairs rather than 4 of a kind. Game plays and ends in the same manner as the standard game.
More from Peaceable Kingdom
- Peaceable Kingdom - Board Game - The Memory PalaceSpecial Price $31.95 $37.99 You Save: $6.04
- Peaceable Kingdom - Board Game - Cauldron QuestSpecial Price $33.48 $39.95 You Save: $6.47
- Peaceable Kingdom - Board Game - Count Your ChickensSpecial Price $31.71 $39.95 You Save: $8.24
- Co-operative Game Pick Me Up PiggySpecial Price $39.85 $41.90 You Save: $2.05
- Board Game - CatchSpecial Price $31.71 $37.70 You Save: $5.99
- Match up Zoo Animals Game$19.95
- Peaceable Kingdom - Board Game - Snug as a BugSpecial Price $40.54 $44.95 You Save: $4.41
- Peaceable Kingdom - Board Game - Hoot Owl Hoot | Cooperative award winning gameSpecial Price $31.71 $39.95 You Save: $8.24
- Dinosaur Escape Game - Peaceable KingdomSpecial Price $31.71 $36.95 You Save: $5.24