- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterWith afterpay & Zip Zip and afterpay available
Checkout up to $1,000
- Delivery from $9 or Click & Collect in NSW Super fast shipping
We ship fast or click and collect from our Eastern Creek NSW warehouse!
STRIDER 12" Sport Balance Bike | Red
Special Price $159.00 $159.95 You Save: $0.95
Receive an email when this product is back in stock
Ryan McFarland, Founder… "The 12" Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want. It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value, featuring more than 8 years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements."
- No-tool assembly and adjustment
- Quick-release saddle & handlebar clamps
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle and two seatposts (standard and XL extra long) to fit children of various heights.
- Ages 18 Months to 5 years
- Super Light Weight: 2.9 kg
- Durable U.S. Patented steel frame
- Puncture-proof EVA polymer tyres
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Max. rider weight: 27kg
- Premium sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Available in 8 dynamic colours: Black, Yellow, Orange, White, Pink, Blue, Green and Red
Unique 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends. Machined-aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”).
Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
EVA polymer (industrial foam) tyres are super light and durable yet offfer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
The durable, padded mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** The Sport model also includes a long XL seatpost to fit kids over 3 years and allows seat height adjustments up to 48cm (19”).
Bar and Seat clamps
Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child.
- Great first bikeI bought this as a birthday present for my two year old. The smaller size made it perfect for him to jump straight on. When not in use his twin 6 year old siblings ride it for a laugh, best bike!