- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterWith afterpay & Zip Zip and afterpay available
Checkout up to $1,000
- Fast Delivery Super fast shipping
We dispatch fast so you get your toys sooner
Globber Go Up Deluxe
Receive an email when this product is back in stock
The Ultimate convertible ride on to Scooter
This is the ultimate scooter for your little one from 15mths through to 9 years.
We're often asked the differences between the Go Up Deluxe & Go Up Comfort; one of the key differences which we think is really handy is that the Go Up Deluxe is foldable when in scooter mode, it makes it much easier to fit into the car.
The Go Up Deluxe features include:
- 4-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with comfortable dual-colour TPR ergonomic grips and an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodized coloured column, for kids up to 9+.
- 100% screw-less design to easily assemble and transform the product into ride-on, walking bike and scooter.
- Extra-wide 3-height adjustable soft EVA foam seat mounted on a tool- less seat support bar, which easily and safely moves the seat backward and upward with a knob.
- Extra-long and wide composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity.
- Patented folding system with a safe and easy side push button, integrated in the wide, anti-slip composite deck on a low metal reinforced structure, which supports up to 50kg.Trolley mode compatible.
- New designed removable footrest, with easy to release spring-loaded button, for more comfort and safety.
- High-quality and high-rebound two 121mm front and one 80mm rear PU casted wheels, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings.
- Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward.
- Top brand top quality speedy deliveryBest price, paid express delivery and received scooter the following day. Highly recommending Toy Firsta for future purchases.