- 30 Day ReturnsPeace of mind 30 days peace of mind
Return your product in an unused condition in original packaging and we will provide a refund less freight costs.
- Buy Now, Pay LaterWith afterpay & Zip Zip and afterpay available
Checkout up to $1,000
- Fast Delivery Super fast shipping
We dispatch fast so you get your toys sooner
GLOBBER GO UP COMFORT Scooter
Receive an email when this product is back in stock
GLOBBER GO UP COMFORT 5 in 1 - convertible 5 in 1 three-wheeled scooter that goes from 15mths up to 9 years!
Adaptable. Multi use. Comfortable. The Globber Go Up Comfort 3-wheel scooter for kids evolves and easily transforms according to your child's growth and development needs.
The Go Up Comfort (previously Evo Comfort) can be a push chair, a walking bike and it includes great features such as:
An extra wide comfortable seat
Easily adjustable T-bar
Customisable seat heights
Removable foot rests
Perfect for ages 15mths through to 9 years!
The multiple uses features of this scooter make it our most popular scooter
With comfortable seats and foot rests, the Globber Go Up Comfort can be an awesome push chair to give your inquisitive toddler a ride around town.
Take out the adjustable T-bar handle and the Go Up comfort can turn into an adorable walking bike!
Ready for more? Subtract the seats, put the T-bar handle in and the Go Up Comfort conveniently transforms into your child's first scooter. Watch their face light up as they zoom around on this one!
Easily adjustable and comfortable seats
The Go Up Comfort 3-wheel scooter for kids has a longer and wider seat than the Go UP sporty. The seat height can be easily adjusted (3 options) to adapt to your little one's growing needs and the seat support bar enables you to move the seat backwards and up at the same time to maximize comfort.
4-height adjustable T-bar designed for extra comfortable use
The T-bar handle can be adjusted according to 4 options for the most comfortable riding height for your little adventurer. Plus, your little one can learn to be an independent rider with the help of the assisted steering feature which can be activated by pressing the security button. Easy peasy!
Maximum weight: 20 kgs
Age: 2-3 years
Maximum weight: 20 kgs
Age: 3-9 years
Maximum weight: 50 kgs
4-height adjustable T-bar with assisted steering function
3-height adjustable and super comfortable seat
Seat support bar
Use from ages 15m-9yr
- In push chair & walking bike mode the front wheels are fixed to ensure a stable ride (the scooter won't sway from side to side) for your little one
A quick note on the colour of the sky blue - it's more of a sky blue colour, not a light blue/aqua as seen on the screen.
- Best shopping .it is a beautiful and very good quality scooter.
very smooth and very practical.
you need to invest in this and make sure it will be enough for a few years.
my son is 2 years old and he loves it.
I receive lots of compliments every day.
very good communication with the seller and they post it for me the same day. it came to me during the pandemic very quickly. thank you and highly recommended.
- Fast DeliveryOrdered one afternoon and delivered the next morning! Excellent service and will absolutely be purchasing through Toy Fiesta again!
- Love the scooterQuick delivery. Great product. My toddler loves her early Christmas present.
- Scooter doesn’t steer as a toddler scooterFor the price of this scooter, I expected a much better product. When it’s set up as a toddler scooter, the parent pushing it along can’t steer it. So disappointed.
Toy Fiesta comment: thanks for your feedback Jo. In push chair & walking bike mode the front wheels are fixed to ensure a stable ride (the scooter won't sway from side to side) for your little one; steering is made by using the adjustable T-bar handle. The steering can also be set to be fixed in scooter mode, similar to the other 3 wheel Globber scooters. This fixed steering is excellent for learning to steer the child's first scooter as it reassures the toddler by providing stability. Once they are familiar with riding, they can unlock the steering to enable the tilt sensation.
- Great online storeThe sevice provided by Toy Fiesta was very helpful and they responded quickly. Our scooter arrived soon after ordered and was easy to put together. So far my two year old is enjoying the ride.
We found other products you might like!